[Gllug] tiscali problem

Adrian McMenamin adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info
Tue Mar 3 20:29:49 UTC 2009

I had to switch equipment with Tiscali at the weekend (the old
Homechoice stuff having failed or even made to fail).

Since then I have noticed I am on different IP subnets which seem to be
transparently proxied by tiscali and also that I don't seem to be able
to reach certain IP addresses.

I am raising this here rather than with tiscali because I am pretty sure
someone mentioned this problem here before and rather than talk to
someone in a call centre who hasn't got a clue I thought I'd ask if
there was a known fix which I should just phone up and demand?

Adrian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk