[Gllug] A Russian Teenager wants to see England in august

Alexander Sosedkin t184256 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:03:03 UTC 2009

Is anyone here from England?
My name is Alexander and this summer I'll be 18.
I'm from Russia, but my dream is to move to England and to find myself a job
matching my little hobby... linux, especially Debian and derivatives.
I'm eager to see the country of my dreams and to live there quite for a
little period of time... but I also want to see the life of people sharing
the same interests... you know, to see the future I'm aiming to.
I have a considerably good knowledge of English and I would say I am a
rather interesting person if only it were appropriate to say such things
about myself :)
So if anyone is interested in hosting a student from Russia for a while in
August... It'll be lovely.
t184256 at gmail.com
JID: t184256 at jabbus.org