[Gllug] tiscali problem

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 21:35:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:07:36 +0000 Matthew King
<matthew.king at monnsta.net> wrote:

> Move to UKFSN. I was one of the customers who suffered when Tiscali
> were UKFSN's provider and I can assure you Jason will not be using
> them again.

I moved to UKFSN after Tiscali screwed up my connections about 18
months ago. They started sending everything through a proxy, without
informing their customers, and, after five weeks of suffering (the first
three of which I didn't even know what was happening) I left them. I've
never regretted it,

--
 All the best,
 John