[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux Systems Administrator / PHP Developer

Ryan Cartwright r.cartwright at equitasit.co.uk
Sun Mar 29 19:19:10 UTC 2009

2009/3/28 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>:
> On 28 Mar 2009, at 21:23, Justin Perreault wrote:
>
>> Thanks for a great job posting. Please continue to do so in the future
>> for any other jobs that come up.
>
> Thanks for speaking for all of us, even those of us who disagree with
> your opinion.

As somebody who has previously criticised vacancy posts which did not
adhere to the list FAQs, I would like to add my voice of consent to
Justin's, message. Whatever my feelings on the job itself, the post to
this list was excellent and an example to the kind of post many of us
have raised issues about in the past.

--
Ryan Cartwright
Equitas IT Solutions