[Gllug] Laugh of the day...

Mon Mar 16 14:42:43 UTC 2009

...must surely come from Netcraft's March 2009 Web Server Survey:

In the March 2009 survey, we received responses from 224,749,695 sites.
This has brought the total up by more than 9 million sites
Although it is generally uncommon for websites to use fake Server
headers, there are some cases that stand out more than others. One
relatively prevalent example is ZX_Spectrum/1997 (Sinclair_BASIC), which
is used by a Russian company to serve 0.02% of the world's websites.
 http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2009/03/15/march_2009_web_server_survey.html

Ok, I'll unplug my C5 and take my leave,
=dn
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk