[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 22:33:18 UTC 2009

On Thu 12 Mar, David Damerell wrote:

> ... which you can, so no foul. But someone in a similar situation who
> can't should resign themselves to not sending email from hotel bedrooms.

   My old job involved any hours, any days, anywhere, at any notice, subject
to change at any time, often staying away from home for long periods and
working in temporary sites, often in fields, even on mountain tops. My
busiest period averaged over 13 hours per day, 7 days per week, for about 6
months. Plenty of people work semi-permanently away from home.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.overview.demon.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk