[Gllug] let's create games!

Magnus Leuthner magnus.leuthner at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:33:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for enthusiastic gamers who would like to join me in creating a
London-based startup in the industry. If coding and designing games is fun
to you, why not turn it into a profession? Invest a little more time into
those hobby projects, build some more sophisticated levels, fix all the bugs
and sell the result. I'm looking for everyone, coders, graphics designers,
sound artists, everyone who's enthusiastic about creating games. The team
will be tight knit, three or four motivated, London-based people, not more.
If you're interested, let me know and we'll meet for a coffee and see where
it goes from there - the right people in the right place might create the
next Commander Keen. And even if we don't, we might make a decent buck and
have fun on the way!

Cheers
Mac