[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

Christopher Hunter cehunter at gb-x.org
Wed Mar 11 23:19:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 13:32 +0000, David Damerell wrote:

> Why not wait until they're somewhere with a real mail client? GLLUG
> messages are hardly so urgent that they have to be sent from mobile
> phones.

Some of us frequently "live" on the end of mobile phone 'net connections
- I do, as my work often takes me away from home, and the job provides a
Blackberry as they want me to be "in touch".  My domestic email account
is passed to my Blackberry (as are two work email addresses), so I see
this list when I'm away.  If, as now, I'm bored in an hotel bedroom,
I'll take the opportunity to catch up with my mail!

Incidentally, this is being sent from my Blackberry, and I DON'T have to
"top post" as some believe is necessary with this technology!

Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk