[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Tue Mar 10 16:58:45 UTC 2009

Can't we just get over these irrelevances and  concentrate on what's actually
relevant? Or do too many of you have too much time on your hands?

[re-posted below for those who can't read the top a mail]

--
“ ‘... but there is so much else behind what I say. It makes itself known to
me so slowly, so incompletely! ...’ ”
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk