[Gllug] (no subject)

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:48:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Matthew King <matthew.king at monnsta.net> wrote:

> I know MS are crap, evil, etc. etc. but even they wouldn't be able to
> produce something as mind-numbingly awful as dia.

Actually, dia isn't that bad. In some ways, it's quite good. It's just
woefully lacking in features when compared to visio. You can make some
quite complex diagams with it (I know, I've done it). But sometimes it
feels like wading through treacle to get there.

Tet

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to
understand the exponential function -- Albert Bartlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk