[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux Systems Administrator / PHP Developer

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Fri Mar 27 16:29:24 UTC 2009

Andy Millar <andy at andymillar.co.uk> writes:

> On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 15:00 +0000, David Winter wrote:
>> Fat Beehive Ltd want to employ the perfect Linux Systems Administrator/
>> PHP developer with 2+ years commerical experience.
> *snip*
>> We are based in Shoreditch near to Old Street Tube and are offering in
>> the range of £24-£28k depending on experience and ability.
>
> I think I'll join the bandwagon that has followed most of the recent
> vacancy posts on here.
>
> David: do you not think you'll be deterring anyone with any serious
> experience by the level of salary? £28k does not go very far in London.
>
> On the flip-side, the job does sound good fun.

Indeed. It sounds like a pretty sweet job for another ~£15. I may
even go so far as to dust of my php.

Still, kudos for including the relevant details. Will we get as many
"well done"s as we previously got "GTFO"s from the list?

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk