[Gllug] Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

Tue May 19 15:54:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have decided to accept an assignment in New Zealand and will depart
for down-under (again) shortly, thus the word "Greater" in GLLUG taking
on somewhat more importance that the "London".

Hopefully the 'gang of four' (now three) meetings organisation team will
carry on with the bi-monthly programme and you will enjoy a
better-looking person in the chair. Why don't you make a contribution by
joining the team, finding likely speakers, suggesting topics, ...?

I have appreciated help and advice from many on the list, and even (vi
and emacs-free) the discussions. Many thanks. Long may it continue.

Regards,
=dn

PS I'll temporarily unsubscribe from the list for the period whilst I'm
travelling, but my email address will remain operational.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk