[Gllug] ADVERT: Games PC for sale

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Fri May 8 14:14:05 UTC 2009

Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus motherboard, BIOS version 1301

Intel Quad-core Extreme Edition QX6800 CPU @ 2.93Ghz
Thermaltake Golden Orb II cooler (see
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1148&ID=1557 )
Noctua NT-H1 TIM

4 * 1Gb matched Corsair CM2X1024-6400C4 DIMMs (see
http://www.corsair.com/_datasheets/CM2X1024-6400.pdf )

New (warranty replacement) BFG Tech GeForce GTX 260 OC 896M graphics
card (see http://www.bfgtech.com/bfgrgtx260896oce.aspx )

Thermaltake Armour VA8003BWS case with transparent side panel and 20cm
side fan (see http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1277&ID=1405 )

Tagan TSCT 1100W PSU

New (warranty replacement) BFG Tech GeForce GTX 260 OC graphics card
(see http://www.bfgtech.com/bfgrgtx260896oce.aspx )

New 1TB Hitachi 7200rpm 15M cache SATA hard disk

LG DVD ROM drive

Viewsonic 22" flat planel monitor (see
http://www.viewsoniceurope.com/uk/products/desktop-monitors/lcd/x-series/vx2235wm.htm
)

Can come pre-installed with either or latest Ubuntu 32 or 64 bit or
unactivated 32 bit Windows XP[0] with all available updates and drivers.

Other than a bit of dust, most of which will be cleaned up, the whole
thing is in excellent condition.  The only defect being a missing piece
of plastic from one of the USB ports of the top of the case.

Sensible offers considered around £600, buyer can collect from my house
in RM3 7EG, or I will cheerfully deliver for 50p per mile.  (If you live
5 miles away, that's a 10 mile round trip, therefore £5).

[0] The OS is free in either case,  there's no reduction in price if you
don't want an OS.