[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed May 6 13:03:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 09:08:38AM +0100, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> Mobile phones, like laptops, need replaceable batteries
> for long times away from power (long flights, ...) and only the latest/
> sleekest Apples seem to not offer that facility. Which boggles my mind
> and puts me right off buying an iPhone or MacBook Air.

Actually I think that Apple are right on the money with this one.
I've had a series of laptops and I have *never* removed or replaced
the battery in any of them.  Why are batteries any different from,
say, displays or processors?  Well, maybe I don't fly around the world
enough[1].

Rich.

[1] In my life, that's a feature, not a bug.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk