[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

Rich Walker rw at shadowrobot.com
Fri May 8 13:53:14 UTC 2009

John Hearns wrote:

> Actually, the wireless aspect makes it sound attractive - maybe you
> could have a meeting with several people using the glasses to look at
> a presentation of a 3D dataset.

I've seen that done with two projectors and wireless goggles. Inition
have a setup in their basement for it. I must admit it was impressive.

Less impressive were the stereoscopic TVs - I spent a long meeting
sitting just outside one of the sweet-spots, and as a result got a
blinding headache by the end of it...

cheers, Rich.

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadowrobot.com
technical director     251 Liverpool Road   | skype: rich_at_shadow
need a Hand?           London  N1 1LX       | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk