[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri May 8 06:41:45 UTC 2009

On 6 May 2009, Harry Rickards verbalised:
> you and your geeky habits. e.g the Emacs code ranges from E+++ (meaning
> Emacs is my login shell!! M-x doctor is my psychologist! I use emacs to
> control my TV and toaster oven! All you vi people don't know what you're
> missing!

XEmacs was my /sbin/init for a while, and thanks to X10 I *could* use it
to control my toaster (but it's not worth it). I could use it to control
the lights in my upstairs bathroom when I get an X10 fitted to that (as
an antiburglar measure).

Does that make me E++++?

>          I read alt.religion.emacs, alt.sex.emacs, and comp.os.emacs.)

I don't seem to get feeds of any of these.

> to E---- (meaning Emacs sucks! pico forever!!!).

And every emacs user *and* vi user in the room starts laughing at him.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk