[Gllug] Flash

JLMS jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:33:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Colin Wright <co at chocabloc.net> wrote:
> Hi all, I have Ubuntu 9.10 (64bit) and I am having problems with flash.
> I have it installed and sort of working - it might be operating with
> mplayer - but sometimes the buttons don't work. Things like play and
> pause and fullscreen. Sometimes it does so I am confused. I don't know
> what to do to find out what's going wrong. Please help.
>
> Cheers,
> Colin

Check the following:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/410407/comments/143

it fixed a similar problem with Flash in Firefox. I have no idea what
is being fixed, but something is, I haven't got time to investigate
any further but this is a good pointer.

Now Flash works in Firefox but misbehaves in Opera for example, so you
may be experiencing something similar in other apps using flash.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk