[Gllug] Wanted - small (20, 30, 40gb) ide disks for kids' computers

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Sun Nov 15 23:01:35 UTC 2009

No one? Even a couple of 8-10gb disks would do, I could pair them up in
the box to run windows and linux for big bad world outside access....

Must be hundreds gathering dust on shelves or in boxes out there...

Malcolm
"The environmentalist who coined the term "Sustainable Development" so
I've got to keep my 1970's standards up in this day and age!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk