[Gllug] Escaping Exchange

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:49:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> wrote:

> Some thoughts about using Google Calendar (and Thunderbird) with Exchange.
>
>   http://blog.dave.org.uk/2009/06/thunderbird-and-exchange.html

Interesting. Still somewhat hobbled by having to have a Windows PC
connected to the exchange server, but definitely an improvement over
when I last looked. Any idea if Google Calendar Sync works under Wine?
There's no entry for it in the AppDB, but I did find a claim that it
doesn't work with CrossOver, which isn't promising.

Tet

--
“It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might be
wrong.” -- Chris Torek
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk