[Gllug] Firewalls suddenly blocking port 80? But how? And how can I check with no web access which device?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Sun Nov 15 22:32:10 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 20:45 +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> strong coffee

+ Diazepam (valium) which I have available for muscles spasms in back
from spinal injuries (that's my explanation and I'm sticking to it).
Must admit I've taken a bit over the odds of valium tonite though as the
blood pressure has mounted over the safety threshold.... >;>

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite
world is either a madman or an economist."
Kenneth Boulding, Economist.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk