[Gllug] where's the install-fest?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Nov 7 22:19:05 UTC 2009

On 10/22/2009 07:14 PM, Magnus Leuthner wrote:
> is there a regular install fest going on in the Norf-London area or
> anywhere in London? If not, is anyone interested in helping me
> organize one? Maybe once a month or bi-monthly?

Is there much of an interest in this ? Even at regular meetings, where
we had encouraged people to bring machines in, and their problems - we
hardly ever had anyone come in.

My take on this is that Linux itself is no longer niche enough that
people need to come together in groups for such stuff. But I might be
wrong :)

- KB
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk