[Gllug] Firewalls suddenly blocking port 80? But how? And how can I check with no web access which device?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Mon Nov 16 15:13:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 23:13 +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> Are you SURE that you are not running a local proxy server

I've never consciously set one up and wouldn't know what to check for -
the config is basically as I said a cheap Dynamode out of the box with
just the password and IP address changed and DHCP turned off (as the
IPCop box provides DHCP) and the IPcop box and I'm sure I've never
turned anything on on that.

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite
world is either a madman or an economist."
Kenneth Boulding, Economist.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk