[Gllug] Combine multiple pdf files to single document

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 4 17:42:48 UTC 2009

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 17:48:22 +0100 Paul Cupis <paul at cupis.co.uk> wrote:

> Dylan wrote:
> > I've been sent a 32-page document as 32 single page pdf files. Can
> > anyone point me to a method of combining them to a single pdf (ther
> > than printing out and re-scanning ...)
>
> $ pdftk *pdf cat output output.pdf
>
> http://www.accesspdf.com/pdftk/

That page tells lies:

"Olé! SuSE provides pdftk with their latest versions."

First it suggests OpenSUSE version 10 is the latest version. Second,
the link doesn't work. And third, you can't get Yast to obtain it fro
version 10 anyway. It wasn't found.

Given the age of that page, I'm wondering if there's support for the
package any more,

--
 All the best,
 John