[Gllug] recommendation for external hard drive

Daniel Kingshott dkingshott at expedia.com
Wed Oct 21 13:32:11 UTC 2009

The Lacie's I have work great and they have proper power switches.

As for being green, the heat generated by my machines and stuff is used to help my vege plants germinate so I'm not bothered about power / heat ;)

As for Joddy, looks like both you and I had a lucky escape from *THAT* hosting provider, although I only went to the interview for comedy value and beers afterwards.

P.s please don't tell people you 'know of me' when you are interviewed, given you don't really know me at all...

Dan