[Gllug] Looking for old drives and memory.

Andrew Back andrew at osmosoft.com
Sat Oct 10 11:15:24 UTC 2009

On (10:37 10/10/09), chiclets_lover at hotmail.co.uk wrote:
> Aside of all e-commerce or just ebay ?

Well, there are plenty of computer brokers (often breakers...) online who
patiently wait for desperate souls in need of old low capacity HDDs etc
(those unfortunate enough to be depending on really old systems), and will
sell you a tiny drive for hundreds of pounds. But as this is a personal
project, and purely for fun, I'm not prepared to part with much. If that's
my only option I'll just keep an eye on eBay and wait...

Cheers,

Andrew

> Regards
> Rob