[Gllug] Never ever ever use Talk Talk

Geo caparo.g at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:59:52 UTC 2009

On Sunday 11 October 2009 23:51:02 Christopher Hunter wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 22:05 +0100, 'Lesley at herlug.org.uk' wrote:
> > If I can't get an improvement to the service I will get away from
> > them at the end of the tie in.
>
> If they can't provide the service you're paying for, then the "tie-in"
> should be void.  You could probably even recover some of the payments
> that you've already sent to them!
>
> C.
Hi,
 took them 3 months of endless calls & wrangling to get them to even admit
they were the problem (tried blaming it on a non-standard O/s eg Linux.) when
I did get a non script reading tech he was totally overwhelmed but the fear
got him to call someone to fix the line at their end.

 The customer did after a further 2-3 months get the line switched over to
another ISP & 3 months later a letter asking them to review Talk Talks
service , some weeks after that they got 3 weeks charges refunded. Go figure.

--
TTFN
   Caparo
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk