[Gllug] [Gllugadmin] South England LUG meeting at Hursley in the spring of 2010?

Hants LUG Chairman adam.trickett at iredale.net
Tue Oct 13 21:31:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm currently[0] the Hampshire LUG chairman and I'm soliciting feedback on the
possibility of holding a South of England LUG meeting in the spring of 2010 at
the IBM facility at Hursley near Winchester. Would you or any of your members
be interested in attending or taking part?

We're hoping to time it with the launch of Ubuntu 10.4 LTS and have two
sessions of talks along with all the normal bring a box events. Members of
other related groups, such as Perl, Python, Ruby etc would also be welcome to
contribute.

It's only in the planning stage at the moment hence this is hasn't been made
public yet, hence this enquiry. If all goes well it wont cost any money just
some time, keeping in with the spirit of Linux!

[0] Election due next month!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group