[Gllug] wicd manager

lucypeters at mail.com lucypeters at mail.com
Sat Oct 24 22:13:50 UTC 2009

 I have downloaded the di-624 user manual.

Things are going from bad to worse as both xp and ubuntu both couldn't online through the wireless router. I have hard reset the wireless router. Although wicd manager shows 99% unsecured connection with the default dlink, it was unable to connect and not able to get the http://192.168.0.1 page to enter username and password, wicd manager also turned grey and became no response. I had to reboot in order to get wicd manager going again.

Lucy