[Gllug] VACANCY: Southern Records is looking for an experienced network administrator to do some consulting

Damon Allen Davison allolex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:32:25 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> Top marks to him for initiative, there's a man after my own heart, sees
> an opportunity and puts in the leg work to try and make it happen.
>
> Pity it got nowhere but hey maybe on the next one? :-)

Yes, definitely the wrong sort of business for recruiters. I imagine
that someone who runs their business decided this was a good thing to
do, so maybe slightly less personal initiative was involved,
especially as I've been informed that it's standard practice for
agencies to do this.

On a completely different note, you might identify with track eight on
this release by the Owl Service:

http://www.southern.com/southern/band/OWLSE/28149.php

Best,

-d.