[Gllug] Default debian X keyboard

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Thu Sep 3 08:40:42 UTC 2009

On Thu 03 Sep, Lesley wrote:

> >    I finally found a relevant bug report, fixed in the point release next
> > weekend. Still do not know which file was incorrect or missing.
> >
> Good on you for finding the bug is already reported.
> What was the bug number?

   I thought I had seen a mention of the problem before and searched through
the full list of debian-installer bugs, it was the last one listed.
   I found #543227 - debian-installer: keyboard layout not set in installed
system - Debian Bug report logs in which a user in Germany could not enter a
password. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=543227

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk