[Gllug] 2.6.31 is out

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 13 18:46:00 UTC 2009

2009/9/13 Matthew King <matthew.king at monnsta.net>:

> I've not tried asking, but I suspect most Debian members (insert rant
> about the sort of people who join an open source support group to deride
> those requesting support) would be as happy to support those packages as
> any other.

Matt, your point is taken.
Again though - look at the point of view of a system vendor.
Remember I worked for an HPC builder, and we had someone who didn;t
update the kernel (oh no!) they CHANGED THE DISTRIBUTION then expected
us to get their (supplied in a  tested and working state) Infiniband
switch to work.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk