[Gllug] SmartDevices SmartQ

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Thu Sep 3 14:35:58 UTC 2009

Richard Jones wrote:
> I was disappointed by the battery life on my ancient Nokia N770.
> Basically non-existent.  So I'm interested how the later Nokias do in
> this regard.

I mostly use it for reading PDFs / HTML / text, so it's difficult to
say. That plus a little wireless and the battery indicator still reads
full by the end of the day. GPS will run it down in under 4 hours, but
that's the same with my real GPS too.

I'm not sure how much hardware-assist the video has got, so I'd guess
watching movies would run it down quickly too.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk