[Gllug] Kit to sell for charity

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 23 15:06:17 UTC 2009

On 09/22/2009 04:01 PM, Iain Gray wrote:
> 1. Anyone interested in making me an offer for 1 or more of them?

We could use something like this in the CentOS-QA setup. At the moment
the machines we use are spread over 4 continents and 7 different
DataCenters. Be nice to get a stack in one place that could be used.
Making an offer isnt easy though :)

We dont have money in the pot to spend, so whatever is the price you are
going to decide to offload at - is the amount of money I'll need to ask
potential donors to cough up.

- KB
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk