[Gllug] Digital Picture frames as network monitoring tools

Isabell Long isabell121 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:18:36 UTC 2009

2009/9/2 tid <td at bloogaloo.co.uk>:
> Anyone have any experience of these things? I assume they're USB & some
> app to download the pictures...

Well we bought one for my grandparents and they haven't touched it,
but they're useful.  The one we bought was cheap from Argos last
Christmas and you basically insert a memory card (say, from a camera)
and then it loads all the photos from that and you leave it in there
and they play in an endless loop until you turn it off.  And you have
to plug it into the mains.  I don't know if they've changed at all,
but that's the main way of looking at your photos that I've had
experience of, don't know if they do work through USB.  :)

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <isabell121 at gmail.com>
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk