[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Systems Support

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sun Sep 13 16:20:07 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 05:03:31PM +0100, Caroline Ford wrote:

> One of the things we do at work is to make 'modernised' services have
> better opening hours. Eg doctors surgeries have evening appointments
> now and other services you'd probably never see where they thought
> 10-4 Monday to Friday was acceptible..

Oh, good - thank you.

My last GP had one evening a week when they were open 'till 7.30 or 8pm.
They were also open Sat AM (with a request that ''non workers'' avoid it).
Brilliant for those who commuted to work ... not having to take 1/2 day off
for some trivial issue. My current GP (new area) is open 8am .. 18.30,
but not Saturday. I work a lot from home so it isn't an issue for me,
but I would like one evening when they are open 'till 8pm.

So: who do you work for ?

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/