[Gllug] DDS and DLT Cleaning Tapes free to a good home

Wed Sep 30 15:05:24 UTC 2009

We've just been having a clearout, and amongst the stuff not bound for
my garage are a few old cleaning tapes.

I have one Quantum Cleaning Tape III, which I presume is for DLTIII.
It's marked (allegedly reliably) as having been used once.

I have three DDS ones, two HP and one Maxell. The Maxell one appears
to be called a 'HS-4/CL'.

If anyone's after one, they're in my desk in Southwark (SE1 0NX) now,
will be in my desk in Wandsworth (SW18, approximately Wandsworth Park)
as of the 10th of this month, and I occasionally travel between the two
in the meantime. I might even manage a social...
I don't want anything for them, save the loving, caring home media of
this vintage[0] thrives on.

We should have a DLT drive somewere, too, but it's not appeared yet.

[0]I'm well aware that I'm demonstrating my lack of age here. But, in
my defence, 1994 was ages ago.

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)