[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Systems Support

Daniel Kingshott dkingshott at expedia.com
Wed Sep 9 16:32:14 UTC 2009

I'm starting to wonder about our man Hari, bored perhaps?

I have to agree with David, when you are well into the upper tax bracket, you quite frankly couldn't care less, so I take home less of any raise I get? Who cares, I get tax relief on other things, like my pension and real world benefits that I'm not taxed on that actually save me money anyway.

So it's all relative.

Dan