[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Systems Support

Daniel Kingshott dkingshott at expedia.com
Wed Sep 9 17:06:52 UTC 2009

You've once again missed the point, I do need the money, who doesn't? What I'm saying is, I pay more tax, but I get tax relief on other things so I'm not really that worse off...

Anyway, this is turning into an idealogical debate for the sake of it and this list has become terribly tedious in the last week or so and on that note.. I'm off...