[Gllug] SmartDevices SmartQ

general_email at technicalbloke.com general_email at technicalbloke.com
Sat Sep 5 01:34:43 UTC 2009

Christopher Hunter wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 14:42 +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
>

>> FWIW my iPhone has never locked up, and is about the cheapest phone
>> I've ever had.
>>

> We gave up on iPhones at work - they kept locking up, would crash
> spontaneously when trying to receive email, and they're really bad as
> phones!  We've gone for a mixture of Nokias and BlackBerries, and now
> have no further problems.
>
> C.

You have no problems with recent Nokias? I have nothing but problems
with my 2, my N95 loves to reboot at very random intervals and is
generally flaky and my E50 is the slowest phone I've ever owned. I've
been fiercely loyal to the Finns for 10 years now but my next phone will
definitely not be a Nokia. My g/f's shiny new Android/HTC hero looks
nice, part of me likes the idea of being able to ssh into my phone :)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk