[Gllug] Open Source Hardware User Group meeting on Thursday.

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Apr 29 13:17:44 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, 28 Apr 2010, general_email at technicalbloke.com wrote:
>And I think stumble sums it up pretty well when some sites load
>completely unvetted scripts from as many as 7 or 8 other parties.

That's the main difference in a NoScript world. Sure, I may find
myself compelled to turn on JS for the script I'm viewing (although
less often than one might expect) but at least I don't end up turning
it on for half a dozen other sites that are in the list for God knows
what reason.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Oil is for sissies
Today is Aponoia, May.