[Gllug] Cheap rackmount servers

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:04:22 UTC 2010

I've had Hetzner servers for 2-3 years and they've been nothing short of
fantastic. Obviously it's never going to be as good as hosting in Canary
Wharf, but for some non-essentual company apps, exrernal testing and
backups, its a God send!

And who can beat those  prices?? We pay €69/m for quad core i7, 16GB RAM and
3TB hdd. Works great for 4+ Xen VMs.