[Gllug] Arduino Workshop - London Hackspace

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:50:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

It was good to see a few familiar places at the London Hackspace
Space-warming party on Sunday. I hope you like what you saw!

I thought that there may be people who would also like to know that
London Hackspace is having an Arduino Workshop on the 28th-29th
August. It's £100 for both days, or if your a member £80. This
includes a full Arduino Kit from Earthshite Electronics and lunch for
both days.

Details can be found on the wiki,
http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Hack_Evening_Workshops/Arduino_for_beginners,
and ticktets are available via Eventwax,
http://londonhackspace.eventwax.com/beginners-arduino-workshop .

Places are limited to 10 and half the tickets have gone. Only 5 tickets left!

Cheers,

Ciarán

ps. Still trying to sort out this months talk, stay tuned.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk