[Gllug] WikiLeaks: Stop the crackdown - incredible response!

jim.cameron at buhlergroup.com jim.cameron at buhlergroup.com
Mon Dec 13 18:07:29 UTC 2010

Tethys (Saturday, December 11, 2010 10:40 AM):
> I'm equally confused... how does a 1 line response merit a 23 line
> signature? That's really falling down when it comes to hitting a
> sane signal to noise ratio...

You'll have to ask corporate IT. They don't talk to the likes of me.

Yeah, sorry about that. The top bit I can do something about; I just kind of get out of the habit of noticing it since I see it 20 times a day. The bottom bit I never see at all, since it's added to outgoing mail automatically and the people I email outside either trim their replies or top post so I've stopped reading before then. In fact, I had to dig out an old response before I realised what you were talking about. Now I realise that I'm being made to look a fool every time I send email outside the company and there's nothing I can do about it. Ho hum.

As for what signal to noise ratio you're expecting on a Friday afternoon when the whole discussion is off-topic anyway, well ...

jim
--
Buhler Sortex Limited, 20 Atlantis Avenue, London E16 2BF
Registered in England No. 434274

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential,
may be legally privileged and is designated exclusively
for the intended recipient. Access by any other person is
not authorised. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of names
of persons mentioned therein as well as any storing,
copying, distribution and dissemination is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail and notify the sender by phone or by e-mail.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk