[Gllug] [ANN] GLLUG Talk - 18th March - University

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Thu Feb 25 20:11:20 UTC 2010

On Thu 25 Feb, Frank Scott wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 08:32:46AM +0000, Ciarán Mooney wrote:
> >
> > This is a reminder that we are planning a meeting on the 18th Match
> > and UoW. Please add you name to the list so I can keep Sean Tohill up
> > to date with numbers to expect.
> >

> +1

   Sorry, I can not be definite, but I will probably be there. We normally
use the large lecture theatre, which probably has space for between 100 and
200, it does not usually feel cramped unless we have to use the small
lecture theatre.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk