[Gllug] a meeting soon?

Aznar Jocelyn lejocelyn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:42:25 UTC 2010

2010/2/2 - Tethys <tethys at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Walter Stanish
> <walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com> wrote:
>
> >> What about Thursday the 11th at 6pm?
> >
> > I prefer this date too.
>
> Perhaps so, but 6pm's a joke if you want people to actually attend.
> I've rarely finished work by then, let alone been able to get from
> work into some arbitrary location in central London.
>
> Tet

Proposing another time could have been constructive so...
Sorry being a foreigner from a country a lot of people stop working at 5pm,
and you don't have to attend at 6pm and can come later.

Anyway, maybe after diner time would be more appropriate so we can drink
with something in the stomach. What about 9pm?

Any idea about where to meet?

Jocelyn