[Gllug] a meeting soon?

jim.cameron at buhlersortex.com jim.cameron at buhlersortex.com
Fri Feb 5 18:08:23 UTC 2010

> How about this one (never been but same area, looks quite OK
> and has food)...
> http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/coventgardendirections.html

The Porterhouse is a possibility, I think we've had Lonix there in the past. It's one of those big multi-level pseudo-industrial pubs, you know the type. Beer is good, not cheap though, but when is it ever? It gets really rammed on a Friday, but most places do; I don't know what it's like on a Thursday night.

I also thought of one of the pubs on the Euston Road--the Euston Flyer, the Doric Arch, the Green Man--or possibly the Penderel's Oak, at Holborn, another biggish place we should have no trouble fitting in, and with good beer and food.

jim
--
Jim Cameron
Software Engineer

Buhler Sortex Limited
Research and Development Department
20 Atlantis Avenue
London E16 2BF
Registered in England No. 434274
T +44(0)20 7055 7607
F +44(0)20 7055 7701

Mail to: jim.cameron at buhlersortex.com
www.buhlersortex.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential,
may be legally privileged and is designated exclusively
for the intended recipient. Access by any other person is
not authorised. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of names
of persons mentioned therein as well as any storing,
copying, distribution and dissemination is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail and notify the sender by phone or by e-mail.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk