[Gllug] recommendations for retailers of OS free or linux installed desktop boxes?

Christopher Hunter cehunter at gb-x.org
Sat Feb 27 13:31:50 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 10:15 +0000, adam_pgsql wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to buy a cheapish desktop box and run ubuntu on it. Does anyone recommend anywhere that sells OS free boxes, or even boxes with linux pre-installed?
>
> thanks for any help
>
> adam

For my money, http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/ are pretty much
unbeatable.  You get exactly what you ordered, at sensible prices,
delivered straight to your door.  They also make an OS optional on all
their machines, so you don't end up paying the MS Tax. I've had many
dozens of machines from them, and have yet to be disappointed.

Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk