[Gllug] FW: [linuxjobs] Linux System Administrator, London

Neil Tancock neil at safeharbourit.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 11:40:08 UTC 2010

Anyone?  Sounds like a good role!

Many thanks,

-Neil

Neil Tancock
Safeharbour Technology
          Your IT Department for commercial information and communication technology
IT | Communications | Consultancy | Support
phone:
National: 0845 644 3607
London: 0207 183 3709
Westcountry: 01803 500101
mob: 07812 114784
email: neil at safeharbourit.co.uk <blocked::neil at safeharbourit.co.uk>
web: www.safeharbourit.co.uk

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of business.