[Gllug] printer shops

JLMS jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:23:01 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Matthew King <matthew.king at monnsta.net>wrote:

> JLMS <jjllmmss at googlemail.com> writes:
>
> > As for the car, it is a difficult one, but perahps cars could have
> functions
> > to remind people in which side of the road they should be driving
> (driving
>
> There is a device to determine on which side of the road to drive - they
> call it the windscreen.
>
> Matthew

You don't understand  how people act in regards to external stimuli, once
certain activities become routine, you can overlook things that would seem
to be obvious.

What I am talking about is to have something you have to turn on that
reminds you  to stay in the correct side of the road.

Having friends in several countries I know about plenty of examples of
people getting confused when they have to drive "in the wrong side of the
road" so to speak.