[Gllug] printer shops

Martin mherda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:28:04 UTC 2010

On 01/06/2010 01:56 AM, Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been trying to find a store where I could buy HP laserjet
> cm1312nfi all in one colour printer. Every website I visited says it
> is currently out of stock.
>
> Does anyone perhaps know a shop in London where I could buy/order it?
>
> thanks
> martin

Thanks guys,

We ordered some computers with linux and printers/scanners/etc. on
various websites, however, most of the websites are so unprofessional.
One website charged us 3 times for a computer!!! Other online shops were
taking the p***s when it comes to delivery. I'm not saying that online
shopping is not worth trying, but most of the websites we've encountered
recently let us down.
In the end, we ended up going to PC World Business and getting some
computers/all-in-one printers. Everything works fine.

thanks guys
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk